Wednesday, May 8, 2013

35 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights: 
I realized after the fact that I wore the exact same thing last week! I swear, I have only wore this outfit twice. 

How far along: 35 weeks

Size of Baby: Baby Mackenzie is about the size of a large cantaloupe and was 5.5lbs Thursday at our ultrasound! 

Total Weight Gain: 20lbs 

Maternity Clothes: I am so ready for normal clothes again! Maternity pants just don't do it for me.

Movement: Rolls, kicks, punches, hiccups. .I get them all now. And at our ultrasound we were able to see that she is head down which made me super happy!

Sleep: Justin was on leave all last week which means he was home every night. I slept pretty good having him here. Still get up 2-3 times a night but I am used that.

What I Miss: Having control over my own body! 

Cravings: Ehh. .Nothing that I can recall.

Symptoms: The usual. 

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are still coming and going. 

Best Moment this Week: We had another growth scan this week. She was measuring right on track which made Justin and I super happy parents to be. We tried again to get a 3D image of her sweet face. No luck. Not that we should be surprised. . She has been a pain at all of our ultrasound appointments from Day 1! We are on weekly appointments with my OB starting next week. The end is getting so close!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment