Tuesday, April 30, 2013

34 Weeks

What a great week! With each week that passes I feel like we are more prepared and yet very unprepared at the same time! This coming week we have another ultrasound which we are so very excited about. And someone (Justin!) has a super big birthday this coming week as well.

Pregnancy Highlights: 

A sweet Raven and bright socks make this picture perfect. 


How far along: 34 weeks

Size of Baby: Baby Mackenzie is about the size of a large cantaloupe and should be around 5.5lbs!

Total Weight Gain: Those dang mini donuts caught up with me this week. Total weight gain is 18lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: Yup. .

Movement: She has been moving in very strange ways which make me super uncomfortable! Poor girl seems to be running out of room.

Sleep: So so. My hips have been bothering me a lot more lately so getting comfortable is a challenge. Heartburn seems to be my other huge problem. I will never get used to the taste of Tums. Yuck!

What I Miss: Feeling normal. And not having a waddle when I have to use the restroom! 

Cravings: Nothing really this week. Chex Mix has been super delicious though.

Symptoms: All of the above. 

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks.

Best Moment this Week: We took our maternity pictures this week which was amazing! Our friend that works with Justin did them and has slowly been getting them to us. He did such a great job and I am so in love with them. There was still a little snow on the ground and it was a little chilly the evening we did them but it was a blast. This is my favorite picture I have seen so far! Hope you enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment