Friday, August 12, 2011

FRIDAY!

And I will finally get to spend time with Justin this weekend! Believe it or not me not working has actually meant that I see Justin less. . Crazy, right? He has been in this class for the fire department since I quit my job and has been at work every single day. But the class is over today and that means that he is off all weekend and I will actually get to spend some time with him. Thank you Jesus!!

The weather has been amazing the last few days. Hard to believe that summer is really coming to an end. I hope the beautiful weather continues for the weekend so we can get out and enjoy the sun!

I went to a new dentist yesterday and I must say I don't think I have ever been so excited about a dentist! The office staff was amazing, the hygienist was a blast and my dentist was super sweet. I really like that they kept me in the loop the whole appointment and let me know everything that was going on. Of course I have pretty good teeth so the dentist is never really an issue for me. However, they did point out that I had some staining on my bottom right side. Stupid smoking. Why did I ever think that was a good idea?!  Now if I can only convince my sweet husband that he should quit then we will finally be a smoke free family! He is working on it though and I guess that's all I can ask for! Have a wonderful weekend everyone and try to stay cool. I see the temps aren't letting up too much on the east coast! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment