Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have been super busy!

At least that's going to be my excuse for not blogging in over 2 months! How sad it that?! The worst part is I feel like so much has happened but not really. Alaska summers are beautiful as long as it's not raining. Which we have been getting rain almost every day for the past few weeks which is pretty lame. We haven't really gone and done too much lately. We did a 5 mile hike a few weeks ago which was nice. Here is a view of Anchorage from our hike!



And we went to see the Portage Glacier which was amazing! It was really windy out on the water though and it was kind of spur of the moment. Poor Justin had on shorts, flip flops and a t shirt!


A few other happenings.

  • I currently have a 4.0 in college which is pretty awesome. It isn't easy but I know it will be worth it in the end.
  • I am unemployed at the moment. Don't really want to get into too much detail but my job and I found different things important in life and at the end of the day I had to do what was right for Justin and I in the long run. I have a few things I am looking into and will let you all know when I finally start working again. In the mean time, Justin is enjoying home cooked meals and a clean house!
  • Summer is quickly coming to a close to Alaska and this makes me sad and excited at the same time. As beautiful as it is I am almost a little ready for snow! We are looking forward to having a white Christmas this year!!

We miss everyone very much and think of you often! I promise I will try to keep this blog updated with all the interesting (and not so interesting) every day life happenings here in Alaska! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment