Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Beginnings. .

I am just so thankful and happy for where Justin and I are in our lives right now. We had a wonderful weekend of softball with the fire department and relaxing. It was nice to finally get to spend some time with Justin. I feel like I haven't seen him in weeks! Although he did get a little banged up from playing so many games on Saturday. His knee surgery is in 2 weeks and I think both of us are ready. Hopefully this will correct the problem he is having!

The big news for this week is I am employed again! Finally! And the best part is I don't think I could have found a better job. I will be working for clinic in Anchorage doing front desk/administrative work. There are so many wonderful things about this new job. It is in the medical field which is clearly where I want to be working and this gives me a huge "foot in the door"once I get done with school in less than a year (yay!). The hours are low and the pay is pretty high so I don't have much to complain about! But probably the best part is I will have time to spend with Justin, work on school work and have a little bit of time for myself! Very excited about that! I start this Friday so I will let you all know how it goes!

The weather is beautiful so I am going to head out and enjoy it while I can! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment