Thursday, April 25, 2013

33 weeks

I know this is super late but it has been a busy week!

Pregnancy Highlights: 




How far along: 33 weeks

Size of Baby: Baby Mackenzie is still about the size of a pineapple and should be weighing in at almost 5lbs! 

Total Weight Gain: Up and down this week. We ate out more than normal so I think I am at about 17lbs now. 

Maternity Clothes: Tired of them. Ready for normal clothes!

Movement: She gets the hiccups all the time! Justin was able to feel them which was pretty awesome. Glad he is able to feel the intense jabs and kicks as well.

Sleep: With having such a busy week I am sleeping great! I try not to nap during the day and I normally only need to get up once during the night if I am lucky!

What I Miss: Anything with alcohol in it. We had a few super nice days (I was even able to get some sun!) and sitting on the porch with water just isn't the same for me! 

Cravings: Those stupid little chocolate frosted donuts! I know they are horrible for you so I am trying to not eat them but I just can't help it.

Symptoms: What don't I have at this point?!

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are sticking around. 

Best Moment this Week: This was such an exciting week!! My dear friend, Sara flew up to Alaska for the weekend and to enjoy my shower with me! I was so glad to have her here although I felt as if we couldn't do things we normally would have done. No bar hopping or hiking going on for this lady! My shower was amazing and I was so glad I was able to spend it virtually with a few of my favorite people. Justin and I are so thankful for everything that was given to us and Mackenzie is one lucky little girl. She already has so many people that love and care about her! I should have taken a picture of all the gifts we were given but we were so excited to get the nursery together and put things away I didn't even think about it! Time is moving faster and faster which makes me nervous/excited all at the same time. I have a doctors appointment this week and hope to have news to share next week!

Sara and I taking in a gorgeous day in Alaska! 

No comments:

Post a Comment