Monday, April 1, 2013

30 weeks!

I can't believe I have made it to the 30 week mark! It seems like things are only going to speed up from here on out. Which is exciting and scary at the same time. We have so much left to do but I am so ready to meet our sweet Mackenzie!


Pregnancy Highlights



How far along: 30 weeks


Size of Baby: Baby Mackenzie is the size of a head of lettuce and should be just over 3lbs. 

Total Weight Gain: 15lbs. Thank you Easter and all your amazing treats. 

Maternity Clothes: Nothing new. Can't really see buying anything else at this point. Other than maybe something to wear for my maternity pictures!

Movement: Nothing really new here. She moves a lot and lets me know when I am not making her comfortable. 

Sleep: I have actually been getting a few nights of good sleep. I still wake up 2-3 times a night but don't have that much of an issue falling back asleep.   

What I Miss: Feeling normal. These hormones make me feel super crazy some days! 

Cravings: I really wanted deviled eggs the other night. So I made them. But mainly I crave things I can't have. Chick Fil A being at the top of this list!

Symptoms: All of the above! Lower back pain is killer right now. 

Labor Signs: Not yet. 

Best Moment this Week: Pretty uneventful week this week. Our house is a disaster due to mini projects here and there. Hoping that we can get that all cleaned up in the next few weeks. Clutter is not my friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment