Sunday, March 24, 2013

29 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights 

We got more snow today. . Not too excited about that at all. 



How far along: 29 weeks

Size of Baby: Baby Mackenzie is the size of a butternut squash. She is about 3 lbs now!

Total Weight Gain: 13lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: Just got my pants back this week which was exciting! I went today and bought a few new shirts. I made the comment my shirts were getting a little too short. My darling husband reminded me that my stomach was getting bigger and it had nothing to do with my shirts. . Love that guy. 

Movement: A little gymnast in there for sure. 

Sleep: What is that?! Sleep is very rare these days. However, the dogs and Justin seem to be sleeping just fine. . Lucky.  

What I Miss: Sleep. That's the biggest issue this week. 

Cravings: Nothing really this week.

Symptoms: I am getting pretty short of breath. Getting ready to go out seems like a chore. Between taking a shower, doing my hair and getting dressed. It's exhausting! 

Labor Signs: Nothing thank goodness!

Best Moment this Week: Justin and I bought a glider from Craigslist which we plan to repaint and reupholster the cushions. We got a great deal and it's in amazing condition. It has amazing details on it and I can't wait to see how the finished product looks.

To show how amazing my husband is. He ties my shoes when I am just too darn tired to do it! He might not like it but he does whatever he can to help these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment